That's how you become an integral part of our success:
- You will maintain the high quality standard of our products by installing and assembling them and carrying out quality assurance measures.
- The production of electrical components is in your hands.
- By working closely with our development team, you will support the testing of hardware and software applications.
- By documenting the release processes for our software, you will ensure that all departments can work efficiently.
- Optionally, you will ensure that our in-house IT runs smoothly.
- You have a completed training as an IT specialist / electrical engineer and are looking for a new challenge.
- Do you have a strong affinity for technology/PC? This will help you to better understand how our systems work.
- Do you also speak German very well? Great, you'll fit in perfectly with us!
- If you already have practical experience or are familiar with ISO 9001-compliant working methods, that's excellent, but you can also learn this with us.
That's what you get from us:
- We want you to feel comfortable and be able to organize your working life as you prefer. That's why we offer you flexible working hours, a flexitime account and the opportunity to work from home.
- We also take care of your health. This includes supplementary company health insurance and a pension plan, cooperation with fitness studios and free fruit and drinks.
- You get everything you need to work successfully: Office equipment, cell phone, laptop, coffee, just tell us what you need!
- How would you like to get to work? Job bike, job ticket, company car, parking space - we adapt to your needs.
- We appreciate your work. You can look forward to regular team events, joint lunches and extensive training opportunities that will help you develop both professionally and personally.
- Of course, you can expect an attractive salary depending on your experience.